//php phpinfo() ?> I was brought up in a village in Suffolk. Think rural and idyllic. To give you an idea, our house was approximately half a mile from this (now minus the cart):
Suffolk still very much has its claws in me; it drags me back every other Saturday to watch Ipswich Town in their annual, unsuccessful battle to secure promotion.
Married with two daughters, I live in a village in the Cambridgeshire fens, where I spend a lot of time walking my two mad spaniels, Treacle and W.G. Snuffy Walden.
(These links open in a new window)
- My author page at Amazon UK
- Interview on the RNA blog
- Interview in the Cambridge News
- Interview on Vulpes Libris
- Interview on WriteWords
- Some musings on the literary/commercial divide
- My page at Emmanuel College, Cambridge
- Interview on Trashionista
- Quickfire questions on Strictly Writing
- My Faculty web page
- My RNA profile
- An American blog interview
- On Writing
- On academia and writing women’s fiction
- On transferable writing skills
- On the importance of setting
- On conjuring fictional landscapes
- "Friend" me on Facebook!